1. Check your voter registration status https://vote.elections.virginia.gov/VoterInformation
2. Update your address, if necessary
3. Register, if you don't see ACTIVE beside your status https://vote.elections.virginia.gov/VoterInformation
4. If applicable, check your restoration of rights status https://solutions.virginia.gov/RestorationOfRights/search (Even if you have not received your certificate, if it says GRANTED, GET REGISTERED TODAY)
5. If you do not have a valid VA ID, you will not be able to register online. Please do not mail your voter registration application. Go in to your local registrar today AND get a free photo ID to use for voting in November.
6. If you know someone who may be eligible (elderly, ex-offender, teen who will be 18 by November), remind them to get registered by Monday Oct 17th or see if you can help them out, if needed.
7. If you need help (no matter how trivial you think it may be), call Nolef Turns Inc. 804-918-6470 and I will do my best to help you out.
8. If you live in the Richmond, Petersburg, Henrico, Chesterfield, or Hanover areas and cannot register online or cannot get to your registrar before Monday, please don't mail your application. If you call, I will bring an application to complete and hand deliver it before the deadline.
9. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHARE!
Post a Comment